ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

That last line.. Oh my gosh. Funniest show :') good job! :)

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

This really scared me. I'm not even joking, that's really disturbing. ;-; gosh. Great animation though! I love the way you animate, I don't know many animators that do it like you do. It just adds to the randomness and awkwardness you create in your videos :)
Good job! Thanks for scaring the living shit out of me :)

The Reward The Reward

By far one of the best flashes I have ever come across on Newgrounds. No joke. The animation was terrifically great! The characters were lovable even though it lasted almost 10 minutes. Amazing job to all of you and the people who made this. Remarkably great job. :)

Cat Does a Cute Thing Cat Does a Cute Thing

All those years of wanting a cat. I think they are gone upon seeing this ;-; Nice animating though ^.^

Bioshock: Excess Bioshock: Excess

I've never played this game before.. But honestly, this short movie made me cough from laughing so much ._. it might be because I have a sick sense of humor.. Or maybe it's because you're an amazing human being with wonderful talent in creating random animations.. But seriously, good job! ^.^

Health Class Health Class

Oh my god. This could be one of the most random/fuckedup/scary/what/movie I've ever seen and experienced on the flash portal. I love the way you've drawn the characters though, and the facial expressions, it's well animated, and the audio is fine as it is. It's, just a well done animation :) Good job, keep it up ^.^

Fantishow responds:

Thanks, man. My work could stand for better audio, though.

Dovahbear 3 Dovahbear 3

Such fantastic animation. These animations have to be the only reason I started playing Skyrim :3 haha, great job :)